Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lavender Days 2005

This was taken with my first digital camera. More often than not the photos were out of focus. I am grateful to have had that camera. It opened the world of digital photography to me. Not that I am very far down that road now but still, one small step...
This was just something I jumped out of the car to take. Rick, Maddy, Drew and I had visited the Lavender Festival in Mona Utah and were about to leave. I said, wait I want to take a photo. I jumped out of the car, squated down and this is what we got! I now have this in 14x16 size framed in my living room. My brother has an 8x10 in his bathroom. Who knew that it could inspire so much. Even my newly painted walls are the blue of the sky.
I have since returned to the Lavender Days Festival 2 more times but I haven't had any photos like this one. I thought this would be a good photo to start my photography blog with as it was the one to get me started on trying to take artsy fartsy photos.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Stansbury Park, Utah, United States