Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seattle Panorama Style

My camera is capable of doing Panorama shots. The only problem, I have to have an Olympus card in it. Of course I have replaced the card with a much larger one made by someone else. For a long time I didn't even bother trying to take them. Then a month ago I decided to see what I could do with my different photo software programs. I have several but of course I don't have Adobe Photoshop. That would probably make my life too easy. (Or maybe too complicated as I already have so much stuff I don't know what to do with it.)

I learned that the program which came with my scanner/printer has the ability to create panoramic photos. I was so excited. Below are some photos I was able to create from our trip to Seattle. All are composed of 2 -4 separate photos.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Stansbury Park, Utah, United States